FPQ Herbal Cream (100 ml)
FPQ Herbal Cream (100 ml) is targeted to treat psoriasis/eczema, including symptoms such as acrokeratosis, alopecia areata, onychomycosis, chronic and subacute eczema, infantile eczema, and other skin diseases. Product is made from 100% natural and refined plant extracts. FPQ Herbal Cream is proven to be safe and reliable, with no side effects nor drug resistance and dependence. It is also easy to use. It promotes recovery of smooth and healthy skin tone. In addition to that, it helps to eliminate the pigmentation left by other drugs. Through proof gathered from nearly two decades of clinical use, patients’ skin can be completely recovered, with no relapse. Combined with the use of FPQ Herbal Food Supplement. Effects to be seen in one to two weeks. Generally, patients recover within several treatments (one treatment equals 28 days).
- You MUST NOT use fingers to apply the cream.
- Apply the cream with a COTTON BALL. Massage generously until the cream is completely absorbed.
- Repeat the above step until the skin is fully moisturized.
- For the psoriasis on head: Please use COTTON BUDS (Q-Tips) to apply the cream. Bind three cotton buds together. Apply the cream on the scalp gently until fully permeated. You may apply more cream before going to sleep. Wrap the hair with a dry towel, and wash it the next morning. You may not need to use shampoo, just wash your hair under running water, which will leave your hair soft and silky.
- Use 4 times a day.
FPQ Herbal Cream instructional video
- 100% natural and refined plant extracts
- Safe, reliable, non-toxic side-effects
- No drug resistance or dependence
- Extremely easy to use
- Effective within one to two weeks. Generally recoverable within several treatments (one treatment being 28 days)
- Promotes healthy and smooth skin
- Eliminates traces left from use of other drugs
- • Clinically proven and praised by patients to be effective after 20 years of market use
Product Functions :
- Sterilization, detoxification, blood circulation
- Cell activation
- Vulgaris/Erythrodermic/Pustular/Joint psoriasis
- Acromegaly keratosis, alopecia areata, onychomycosis (nail fungus) caused by psoriasis
- Chronic/subacute eczema, infantile eczema